Alexis Pendley was born and raised right here in Springfield, TN. She began her dancing career at the age of 3. Alexis is a Belmont University graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Nursing and a Minor in Dance. She was a Company Dancer for Belmont University during her college years 2014-2018. Alexis has taught lyrical, contemporary, ballet and pointe. She works full time as a registered nurse at Vanderbilt Medical Center and will be teaching ballet, technique, pointe and our Company dancers here at Shalom Movement. Alexis is passionate about the art of dance and demands excellence from her students.
- Attended Governor’s School for the Arts for dance in 2013
- Attended Belmont University from 2014-2018, graduated with a BS in Nursing with minor in dance
- Danced with Belmont University Dance Company all 4 years of college
- Have taught various classes including ballet and lyrical throughout the years since I was 16
- Currently work full time as a nurse at Vanderbilt